- 5000.00 - 25000.00 INR
- Black And Grey
- Stainless Steel
- Digital Gloss Meter Gloss-333
- For Industrial And Laboratory Use
- 100-500 Grams (g)
Gloss can be described as a comparison of visual perception in different objects and
surfaces. It is basically the interaction of light with the physical characteristics of the surface
that creates the gloss. the gloss meter can measure the shine of surface to be measured so there are no defects
- The surface luster measure for printing ink, oil paint, back lacquer, coat, wood work and others.
- The surface luster measure for construction decoration materials: marble, granite, glass chemical polishing brick, pottery brick.
- The surface luster measure for plastic and sheet.
- The surface luster measure flot other non-metal materials.
- This Gloss meter is complete according to the standard GB 9754 and ISO standard 2813.
Three Angle Gloss Meter:-
- .Projecting angle 20,60,85 Degree
- .Measuring Range 0-200Gu
- Stability:< 0.40 GU per 30 minutes
- Accuracy: < 1.2%
- Power 1.5
- Working Temperature 0-40c
Note:- 7.Humidity range 0-85%
- 6 Month warrantee Against Mf .Defects
- No Warrantee For spare
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
4-A, Shayona Centre, Naroda Road, Nr. Memco Char Rasta, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India