MHT200 is a small, light and portable tester. It is most suitable for testing of heavy, big or outdoor metal parts. It can measure in any direction and also easy to be used and accurate on curved test surfaces. Especially, it can automatically compensate effect of weight which according to the test direction.
MHT200 uses wireless IR to communicate with printer, operates with touch screen and test data could be linked into PC.
MHT 200 Conforms to the Standard ASTM A956-02 & DIN50156
Technical Parameters HL display range 170 960HLD
- Repeatability 6HLD
- Testing direction All direction
- Optional Impact Device D, DC, DL, D+15, C, G
- Display3.9ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¬ÃÂÃÂ 2 40*320(with touch screen), Bright and clear LCD display with back light
- Operating voltage 3.6V (rechargeable Ni-MH battery)
- Charging power supply DC5V/1APrinter Mini thermal printer with RF wireless (Cable no needed)
- Operating environment Temperature 20ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C +50ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C Humidity:20% 85%
- Storage environment Temperature 30ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C +70ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C Humidity:5% 95%
- Dimensions 130mm*86mm*28mm
- Weight 300g (include D type impact device)
- Accessories Display Unit, Impact Device D, Test Block, Mini-printer,Charger, Little Support Ring, Cleaning Brush USB Cable, PC Software CD.
- Communication USB to PC for transfer data
- Options Impact Device DC; DL; D+15; c; G .
4-A, Shayona Centre, Naroda Road, Nr. Memco Char Rasta, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India