- 36000 INR
- 245g Grams (g)
- Millimeter (mm)
- For Industrial And Laboratory Use
- Industrial Grade
- Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petro Chemical Plants
The MT180 is a multi-mode ultrasonic thickness gauge, capable of measuring the thickness of various material types with a high degree of accuracy. The multi-mode feature of the gauge allows the user to toggle between pulse-echo mode for normal thickness measurement, and echo-echo mode which will eliminate any paint or coating thickness from the reading.
· Multi-mode: Pulse-Echo mode and Echo-Echo mode.
· Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass etc.
· Various probes (transducers) are available for special application requirements.
· One and two-point calibration function.
· Single point mode and Scan mode. Seven measurements readings per second in single point mode, and sixteen per second in Scan Mode.
· Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
· Units: metric or imperial readout is selectable.
· Battery capacity indicator.
· Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
· Optional software to process the memory data on the PC.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
4-A, Shayona Centre, Naroda Road, Nr. Memco Char Rasta, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India